homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
Shining in the Streets of London
Yes. I've been in London for a week.
HEHE NO.

I just amazed with a bunch of pictures of my favorite idol, Krystal Jung.
She did a photoshoot with fashion magazine, Oh Boy! recently. AND IT IS LOCATED IN LONDON.
Her expression, her outfits, the rainy street, london's people, the buildings, it all mixed very well.
I just can't explain more. Just check it out okay.

that vintage car.


even she is more stunning than the lion.

pale make up suits her well.




her leg..........:(

Krystal with Obama. HEHEH NO JUST KIDDING. IM SORRY SIR.



WOW SERIOUSLY SHE'S RARELY TOOK THIS KIND OF PHOTO. THIS IS PRECIOUS




THIS IS ME

FAB FAB URE FAB ENOUGH KRYSTTT


that eyeglass.

LONDONNN LONDONNNNNNNN

this is another me.


HER BODY CURVE I JUST---

UGH. PERFECT.

SHOCKING PINKKKK makes her more stunning

again. her body.

AYEEE LOOK! SHE'S WEARING BERET HAT OMG IS IT LEE BONA

BYE EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU.
XOXO

Labels: , , , , , ,

POSTED BY Nurul Ainna ON Saturday, March 1, 2014 @ 5:58 PM
0 comment(s)
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth